El Baul del Programador
Table of Contents
Welcome to my blog! I am a mix between Computer Scientist & Data Scientist. Keen on Functional Programming & Machine Learning. Right now I am working as Data Engineer @MOIA
I migrated this blog from hugo to org-mode, you can find the old index page here, the latests posts written using
org-mode are this ones:
- Update python poetry packages from a private artifacts repository with github actions
- NLP analysis over large amounts of text data with AWS comprehend, python and pandas
- Migrating from Hugo to org-mode
- How to efficiently read large amounts data from athena with AWS Wrangler
- How to deploy a telegram bot on AWS Lambda for free
org-mode archive can be found at /archive
This is my MSc on Data Science final project. This is a library for Data Pre-processing Algorithms for Streaming in Flink (DPASF). It has an associated publication (currently a pre-print on ArXiv).
Bartosz Milewski great book on Category Theory implemented in scala, with property Tests
A repo hosting all the assigment and source code of the Cryptography course on the University of Granada.
Computing similar posts for my blog using Sklearn Kmeans, you can read more about this project in the blog post: Show related posts in Hugo with Sklearn.
Final project of my Computer Science degree. This software is an implementation of a Dependency parser for Spanish, using SVMs.
Personal Fork of DWM, It has two branches, master that is as the original dwm and has a simple status color patch, and myconfig, that as its name point, is my personal config of DWM.