With Security for a Faster World, You’ll learn best practices for protecting your corporate data, keeping intruders and malware out of your network, and protecting against disgruntled employees who may attempt to use their access privileges to compromise your systems.
A security breach can be a major catastrophe for any organization, but large enterprises are especially at risk. Enterprise data breaches get press attention, affect thousands of customers or former customers and often have a trickle-down effect on other businesses or partners. When it comes to security, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. In sheer financial terms the cost of a single security breach is usually very significant: in 2011 the average per-incident cost for U.S. companies was $5.5 million according to research carried out by Ponemon Institute. Download this eBook to learn more.
Visita la página Manuales gratuitos o consulta el catálogo completo.
Quizá también te interese leer...
- Entendiendo OAuth: Qué ocurre cuando te loggeas en un sitio con Google, Twitter o Facebook
- Cómo Intel Va a Acabar Con Los Buffers Overflows Con Control-Flow Enforcement Technology (CET)
- Basta con las Tablas Arcoiris: lo que necesitas saber sobre esquemas de contraseñas seguras
- Nueva Guía: Security for a Faster World
- Cómo cifrar archivos con openssl