With Security for a Faster World, You’ll learn best practices for protecting your corporate data, keeping intruders and malware out of your network, and protecting against disgruntled employees who may attempt to use their access privileges to compromise your systems.
A security breach can be a major catastrophe for any organization, but large enterprises are especially at risk. Enterprise data breaches get press attention, affect thousands of customers or former customers and often have a trickle-down effect on other businesses or partners. When it comes to security, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. In sheer financial terms the cost of a single security breach is usually very significant: in 2011 the average per-incident cost for U.S. companies was $5.5 million according to research carried out by Ponemon Institute. Download this eBook to learn more.
Visita la página Manuales gratuitos o consulta el catálogo completo.
Quizá también te interese leer...
- Los RSS Del Blog Ahora Muestran El Contenido Completo
- El modelo de seguridad de iOS (Charla del NESG en la UGR)
- Nueva Guía: The Top 10 Reports for Managing Vulnerabilities
- Nueva guía: Session Hijacking: How to Protect your Customers and your Corporate Data
- 54 Blogs / Canales / Podcast sobre informática, Data Science y Seguridad